Total Time: 1 Hour
- Sautee the onion and garlic until the onion bits are clear. Add to a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the marinara sauce and bread to the same bowl. With your hands, mix it all together. It will feel like you are squeezing meat and eggs together. Deal with it.
- Form 2-inch balls out of the mixture. It should make anywhere from 22-28 meatballs.
- Place all your meat-balls-to-be on a very large ungreased cookie sheet. The meatballs can be very close, unlike cookies, because they won't spread out.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes. Check the meatballs often to see if they are red in the center. If they are, leave the meatballs in. Note: the time may differ, so again, check often.
- Place 3 meatballs in each sub roll. Spoon 4 Tbsp. of sauce on top. Sprinkle a few teaspoons of parmesan cheese on top. Bake until cheese is melted.